- Indoors or Outdoors we are the perfect place for your Wedding Ceremony and/or Reception.
- We will work with you to make your dream wedding a reality.
- We have several catering options; scenarios; horse drawn carriages; etc. for the fairytale, western, contemporary, or original wedding.
- For decor you are welcome to decorate the hall yourselves, or opt for our decorator services.
- Please do not hesitate to call us for quotes and with your ideas for your very special day!
- We do not permit off-site food on the premises.
- The number of plates for catering must be confirmed five days prior to your wedding day.
- Payment is required 7 days prior to your wedding day for the confirmed number of plates given.
- If fewer than the confirmed guests attend the event, the difference cannot be refunded.
- If you wish to bring your own liquor, a corkage fee will apply to the bar:
- Corkage fees: $10.00 per person – includes plastic glasses, mix, and ice.
- Bartenders are $25.00 per hour each.
- You will require your own liquor license, and security insurance
- Liability insurance and security will have to be purchased by the client in all cases.
- All menu items are available Buffet Style ONLY at the Wild Wild West Event Centre
- The Head Table is first to the Buffet. If requested in advance, we can serve the Head Table.
- Food and Beverage Menus – Available upon Request